Sunday, April 3, 2011

Dread-locks

WARNING: Excessive use of winter hats and sleeping on pillows MAY cause up to 12 dreadlocks on a single head. These are not life-threatening, but are likely to cause severe irritation of the scalp when attempting to comb through them!


The recommend course of action is to immediately cut (with scissors or a Suck-cut) the mad nappy-ness.


After you have shed the mean case of bed-head, you will likely feel light and free, and may even attempt daring acts such as scaling the pantry shelves to get your paws on the chocolate chips.

3 comments:

Janene said...

Thanks for the warning... I'll keep that in mind! Trev's hair looked longer than Brynlee's! I hope hers will grow out soon! I just took a picture about a week ago and her hair looked very similar to Trev's from just one night's sleep. Yikes! He's sure cute!

angie said...

so lucky to have boys so you can just chop their hair off when it gets nappy. my 2 year old's hair is a MESS, and we're just stuck with it!!

Merideth Sullivan said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how much your boys have grown up. We'll hardly recognize them next month! Owen's hair used to get so snarled when it was long. One of our friends once asked us if he had a raisin in his hair when it was just really tangled! I can't believe Spencer is baptized. That is so awesome. Can't wait to see you guys soon!