Monday, March 8, 2010

Mikey is a Prodigy

A few months ago, Jaron was hanging out with the kids, quizzing them on math problems. Spencer was answering lots of them, leaving Mikey feeling left-out. So Jaron decided to make the problems harder...and all of the sudden, Mikey became a whiz at math! Spencer couldn't believe that his 4-year-old brother knew multiplication and division problems! Perhaps Mikey had a little inspiration...or maybe he really is a genius...I'll let you decide! I'm sad that I only captured the tail end of the "Advanced Math Games" on video. This had been going on for about 10 minutes or so before the part I recorded.

3 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

HOLY COW!!! That really is amazing. How in the world??!? I love Jaron's reaction. He just kept laughing and laughing. I really would love to see more of that game and see little Mikey beating his older brother at this game. Please do more:)

M Occasionally B said...

That is awesome!

angie said...

i vote prodigy/genious!! that is hilarous!