Saturday, July 5, 2008

Mikey Takes a Nap!!


Extra! Extra!  You read it here first!  That's right, folks.  Mikey Sullivan actually took a nap!!  We had gone swimming and when we came home I (Em) took a shower.  When I got out I noticed it was strangely quiet in the house, and knowing my little mischief-makers I thought the boys must be in the basement sneaking some TV time.  So I went to bust them but they weren't there!  I started getting nervous and went to the backyard, but they were nowhere outside.  Then I was REALLY wondering what was going on.  I came inside the front door, wondering what my next move should be, when I was startled to discover this scene.  Not staged, completely real, and yes, that is Spencer's foot pressed up against Mikey's face (Spence is asleep too).  I couldn't resist the photo op.



1 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

That really is priceless Em. Scary at first but like you said, a good photo op.