Saturday, January 17, 2009

EM's up and about

Thought I'd take a second in between cat-naps to tell Jaron how lucky I feel to share our three beautiful boys with him!  Each one of our boys is so special, and I feel so grateful for each one of them!  Jaron is an amazing father, best friend, and true support.  We were lucky that he's had some paternity days off from work, and he's been a champ as "Mr Mom", not only keeping the boys alive and out of danger but showing them a great time and keeping the house in order too!  Now that's talent!  I've loved having cuddle time with little Trevor--I just can't get enough, even if it's several times a night.  Now that I'm on numero tres, I know that these precious (and exhausting) moments won't last forever, so I want to cherish them instead of begrudge them.  It's been nice to hear from all you friends and family--thanks for your prayers and support!  Family sure is a beautiful thing!

1 comments:

Jaimie said...

I'm glad you are home from the hospital and doing good Em. I'm so happy to hear that Jaron did a good job as Mr. Mom. Boy, that sure can make a difference for us Mom's. Enjoy your sweet baby. He sure is beautiful. I can't wait until I get to meet him.