Saturday, February 7, 2009

Enjoying the snow


After being in Texas for 4 years, the snow has been a big change.  We have enjoyed it so far, even though it has been cold (It was hot enough last Saturday that I went cycling, like 38 degrees or something!).  After we shoveled the driveway I made a jump to pull the boys off on their sleds.  Spencer couldn't wait to test it out, but after the first time off I quickly realized that I needed a down ramp.  "Dad, that was awesome! But, my bum really hurts."  No problem, the modifications just added more dimensions to the thrill and entertained the one that was in between turns.




1 comments:

Jaimie said...

That looks like soooo much fun to me. I would love to be able to play in the snow with my boys. I loved seeing the pics. Looks like a pretty good jump!