Sunday, February 22, 2009

Trevor at Home

Here's some peeks into the Sullivan household since Trevor has joined us.  He's such a joy!  We feel so blessed to have his sweet spirit in our home!  

I love reading to the boys, and since I'm holding/nursing/burping the baby a lot, there are lots of golden reading moments at the Sullivan's! (Jaron's taking this photo from upstairs looking down at us in the living room--you gotta kinda tilt your head to see it well.)


We LOVED having Nana stay with us for a week right after Trevor was born!  I think she loved it too, especially when I would ask her to be on "Trevor duty" to burp or rock him!


Trevor, about a week old, and Nana Runyan.


Okay, I love this one! I was in the kitchen cooking and had just put Trevor on his Boppy pillow in the living room, when I heard Mikey say, "Mommy!  I'm holding baby Treb!" (He calls Trevor "Trebo" or "Treb".)  I ran into the living room to see what was going on and found this--Mikey had slid Trevor off the Boppy and was holding his hips and legs.  Not too bad, but we've had talks since about only Mommy and Daddy picking up the baby!


Trevor is lucky to have such a sweet Daddy!  And I'm so lucky too to have scored him!  He's been able to be home more lately, and he helps out SO much with the kids.  I've been able to take several outings by myself already with Jaron caring for the boys at home.  I hope I can help our kids appreciate what a fabulous dad they have (though I'm sure they'll figure it out on their own)!


Big Brother Spencer REALLY loves his little bro.  Spencer is SO helpful whenever I need a hand.  He loves playing with Trevor, although he's getting anxious for the baby to interact more.  But he loves holding Trevor, talking to him and being silly for him (no courtesy laughs yet though).

5 comments:

Jaimie said...

These are the sweetest pictures of your little moments at home with baby trevor. Loved seeing these Em. Miss you guys!

Ruth said...

I agree with Jaimie; these are sweet pictures. I especially loved the one of Mikey holding "baby Treb". It reminded me of when Emma was born and Logan was 5 1/2. One day he came waltzing down the stairs holding Emma. I nearly died!

steveandamybrossard said...

Your little boy is so beautiful! Congratulations to the max. I am so happy for you. Enjoy these months. They pass by so quickly
Before you know it you no longer have a precious baby, and you will wonder where your mischevious toddler came from.

Carrie said...

I've been meaning to leave you a comment for the longest time!
Just wanted you to know how thrilled we are for you. Your little guys are adorable. We loved the photos you had taken of your delivery and of little Trevor- he's a definite keeper! I'm so glad that his big brothers are such good helpers- their mama really deserves that. You all look so happy and it seems you're doing well. Good for you! Enjoy those boys and say hi to Jaron for us.
Love to you,
Carrie

Janene said...

How sweet! "Trebo's" so lucky to have so many great people to love on him!