Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mikey's Quotable

This is no joke (and not for the weak-stomached):  Mikey came out of the bathroom tonight, and I asked, "Mikey, did you wash your hands?"  "Yup," he said.  "With soap?"  Pause.  "Weow (well), I just used my magic powers."  "Magic powers?! Was that the soap?"  "Yea, it was the soap!"  Hmmm.  "Um, Mikey, can you SHOW me the soap you used?"  "It was just wike (like) this..." Whereupon he flashes his hands out and makes a woosh-ing noise as he shakes them vigorously.  Wow.  I had NO idea my little superhero had such amazing powers!  I've heard of water-less hand cleaners, but this is REALLY cutting-edge!  Not to mention creative.  How many times before this has he been super-charging his hands clean?!! Needless to say, I helped him funnel his super-powers back to the sink with the soap dish this time.

3 comments:

Jaimie said...

That is so funny. I miss my Mikey!

Ruth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruth said...

That's awesome! All Kevin could ever do with his super powers was open automatic doors with "the force."