Sunday, May 31, 2009

Our Angel

I was talking to Trevor in a public place the other day and a lady asked me, "Oh, is his name Angel?"  I wondered what in the world she was talking about, until I realized that I must have been calling him "My sweet Angel", like we do so often.  Other favorite nicknames include: Sweet Pea, Sweet Poopers, Puppy Dog (or Pup), Goo (and Gooey--both Spencer's inventions), and little Bubba.  We sure love our little Trev!  He is 4 months old now, and had a really special moment with Daddy today at his baby blessing.  Unfortunately, I had lost my camera, so didn't get that one documented, but here are some recent pictures of Trevor:

He likes reaching for things, although usually his fists are still clenched, and it's pure luck if he actually gets what he's reaching for.

If he's not sucking on his pacifier, he's got a finger or two or even both fists shoved in his mouth!

It's hard photographing a baby!

He's been rolling over, but we have few witnesses--he usually waits till we turn our backs!

There goes a thumb...

Sweet little Angel!

6 comments:

Emily said...

He is such a sweetie! I love the second-to-last one of him sucking his thumb. Baby boys are the best.

Lindsey said...

adorable pictures! i love the, i think it was the third one down, with his little hat. just from looking at your pictures, i think he looks like spencer, like you, like a runyan! where mikey looks more like his daddy. funny how that works out, but fun to discover! i sure hope we can see you guys before your kids are all grown up!

Janene said...

He is darling! They grow up so fast! And of course we believe in arranged marriages! But I have to warn you, Brynlee is a ten cow wife... :)

Jennifer said...

Yes, those eyes are Runyan eyes...such a sweetheart!

Stefanie Sullivan said...

Hey Emily I saw your blog on Jaimies, and decided to check it out...Your little guy is so adorable I can't believe that he is so big! Time goes way to fast! Hope all is well with you guys,
Love, Stefanie

Marcie said...

Holy Cow, how and when did Trev get so big. I was totally shocked to see the updated pictures of him. Seems it was only yesterday when we were there and now, he is so big.