Sunday, July 12, 2009

Oldie but Goodie

Since our camera has been lost for a couple months *sigh*, I was looking through old pics to see if I could post one and trick everyone into thinking it was new!  I came across this SWEET moment captured with my creative older boys.  This was taken around the new year, just before Trevor was born.  This is what happens at our house when you take a nap and assume your mature young adults will play appropriately and NOT get into trouble... I came downstairs to find two "SPI's" (translation: SPY's) dawned with camo-skin gear, "bee-noculars" (painted on) for special night vision, and wielding special spy sword/gun contraptions (paper towel tubes). I can't believe I didn't post this sooner!







3 comments:

Jaimie said...

That is so stinkin cute!!! Someday they will love to see these pictures and the remember the fun they had together as two little brothers... I mean spy's.

Lindsey said...

ha ha that's awesome! love the "bee-noculars!"

Carrie said...

My sides hurt I'm laughing so hard.
And now I'm off to go hide my markers.