Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Jaron!!! (Sept 7)

I just want to declare to the world how wonderful, amazing, and awesome my sweetheart is!  Through our 7 1/2 short years of marriage we've had thin and thick times, experienced breathtaking sights and a handful of frustrations, and I am grateful for every moment of it.  Jaron is my best friend, he inspires me constantly with his example and empowers me through his love and confidence in me.  He is also the most amazing dad to our kids.  His patience exceeds mine, and his love for romping, teaching and playing with the kids leaves no doubt in their mind that their Dad adores them, even if he's not around as much as he'd like to be.  I love this man so much, and it seems so fitting to have his birthday right after mine--It's the best present I could ever ask for!! 


(Photo taken last spring in Costa Rica)

3 comments:

Emily said...

You guys are a GREAT couple. Happy birthday Jaron!

lishalou said...

Happy b-day! Hey guys, how are you all!? I've missed chatting. Say hi sometime. I hope all is well. Love, Lisha

Jaimie said...

Happy birthday Jaron! I tried to call you on your birthday. I was hoping to get to sing you the birthday song... I didn't realize that you were an hour ahead though so I'm afraid I called way too late. sorry. If you were home you were probably sleeping. I thought of you all day. I love you bro! I miss you so much!