Saturday, September 20, 2008

Our Sweet Boys



This is Spencer suiting Mikey up for a ride on their "Rocket Ship".  Several months ago, when Mikey broke his leg, Spence was such a good big bro and created fun games for Mikey since wasn't as mobile.  Notice the Mickey Mouse booster chair, the rocking horse behind (where Spencer would take his seat after buckling Mikey in with his Sunday pants belt), Mikey's shield, and Mikey is wearing a clip-on tie. These are all essential elements to a successful flight on the Ship (and it was a success!).


Need I say more?!


We love our Spencer and Mikey!!

6 comments:

Jaimie said...

I love the "rocket ship"!!! That is so cute. I miss you Spencer and Mikey!

Merideth Sullivan said...

How fun. They are both so adorable!

Janene said...

I love how creative Spencer is! The things and imaginary places your little man can come up with are always fun to hear/see... Carson always talks about the dinosaur bones, moon rocks, or diamonds he and Spencer would find; which I'm sure came mostly from Spencer. And I'm sure that a lot of that has to do with what great parents both you and Jaron are. We love those boys!

Jana said...

oh those are definitely some cute cute boys.
this is Jaron's cousin Jana.
I'm happy to find you guys.
lets keep in touch.
- jana

steveandamybrossard said...

Em, Your boys are so cute! How do you guys like Iowa and being out of school? Congrats! I'm thinking Alabama is driving distance from Iowa. We need to plan something. . .Is it Ok if I added you to my blog. I miss you guys.

Jana said...

Hey how are you? Haven't heard from you for about a month. Happy Halloween.